Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Why I Love The Vampire Diaries

I truly admit to myself that i am addicted to this kind of series hot vampires makes my day always every time i watch this series (just obsess with their hotness) sometimes makes me think i want to be with them :). Always in the series love interest occurs but in this series two vampire brothers are fallen in love with the human. Just don't compare to twilight, The Vampire Diaries is way better sorry Rob and Kristen. Ian and Nina are way better to duo and they are suitable in the character that they have.I personally love the love teams in this series they call it as "Stelena" for Stefan and Elena while "Delena" for Damon and Elena will my personal choice i will be for the Team Delena! Watch the following videos why i love them so much from the Season 3 hoping they will be together in Season 4 just fingers crossed.


Part 1



Part 2


Part 3


Part 4


Part 5


Part 6


Part 7





No comments:

Post a Comment